PurposeCast: Purpose 101
This special PurposeCast is a live mini course designed to give you a foundational understanding of purpose and how you can uncover and strengthen your purpose.
Your host, Dr. Vic Strecher, will help you
- Learn how you can create a purposeful life model through simple Be, Do, and Act goals
- Gain a deeper understanding of purpose
- Learn the science behind why it’s important
- Discover ways to uncover your purpose
- Explore ways to apply it in your life and work
Watch the PurposeCast recording to learn more!
Additional resources and tips:
- Life on Purpose: How Living for What Matters Most Changes Everything by Victor J. Strecher
- Free Coursera Courses:
- Write it Down: Simply writing a list of the things that matter most in your life is one of the most effective ways to begin uncovering your purpose. From there, you can develop goals and actions that support your purpose.
PurposeCast is a series of conversations highlighting purpose-driven thought leaders, experts, and innovators. Through their stories, get a glimpse into their journeys and gain insights and actionable tips for yourself. Learn how they harnessed their purpose to live bigger lives and how you can too.
Vic Strecher, PhD, MPH
CEO and Chief Purpose Officer, Kumanu
Vic Strecher (PhD, MPH) is a leader and visionary in the fields of purpose and wellbeing, creating new solutions that operate at the intersection of the science of behavior change and advanced technology. In 1998, Vic created Health Media pioneering Web-based “digital health coaching.” Since January 2014, Vic has given keynote presentations about the role of purpose in life, energy, and willpower to over 1,500 organizations, providing him the opportunity to not only respond to the growing interests of the market, but to also continue to help shape it. In late 2015, Kumanu (formerly JOOL Health) was launched as a major paradigm shift in how individuals engage in the pursuit of purpose, meaning and wellbeing while offering organizations a more insightful means to support positive culture and behavior change.